WINTER PROTECTION DETAIL
At that time of year, the gritters come out to play and the roads turn into a cars worst nightmare!
The best thing you can do for the winter is have some quality protection applied to your paintwork, this will help protect it against the salt, rain, ice, snow and anything else that we'll have to deal with in the winter.
Our Winter package will keep your car going throughout Winter into early Spring and will make the car easier to keep clean throughout the coming months when you do get the chance to give it some TLC.
The standard winter package starts with DMC's ultimate multi-stage wash process:
- Citrus Pre-Wash applied all over the entire car
- Rinsed at 60 Degree's
- APC and a Detailing Brush used to clean all vents, grills, mirrors, window runners and badges
- Wheels deep cleaned using various wheel cleaners including CarPro IronX to remove any fallout and brake dust that's embedded.
- Arches cleaned with Meguiars APC & Super Degreaser and multiple brushes
- Hand washed with DMC Ultra Gloss Bodywash+ and our fantastic Ultimate Wash Mitt (100% Merino Wool) via the usual 2 bucket method
- Tar removed from all surfaces (incl wheels where safe) using the best Tar remover on the market
- CarPro Iron-X sprayed over paintwork to remove any fallout and iron particles.
- Clay bar used to remove any remaining contamination from the paintwork
- Moved inside to be patted dry gently using Uber towels and an electric hot air dryer.
Following this we will polish the entire vehicle in 1 stage with a mild paint cleanser / polish to remove some of the light swirls and damage but mainly to further deep clean the paintwork and prep it for sealing / waxing.
The vehicle is then completely wiped down with CarPro Eraser to ensure a squeaky clean surface ready for protection.
Paintwork, Headlights, Plates & Wheels (faces only) are then protected with an extremely durable Wax or Sealant in the form of Collinite 476S Super Double-coat wax, or FinishKare FK1000p Hi-Temp sealant. Following this the car is given a full wipedown with our chosen quick detail spray to remove any finger prints or dust left from waxing.
Plastics and Trims treated and protected.
Tyres all dressed and cleaned to finish off the car ready for collection.
Prices from £250 to £350 - Please get in touch with details of your Vehicle so we can quote accordingly.
Upgrades & Bolt-on's:
Interior detail from £50-£100
Swissvax Shield Wax Upgrade £30
Swissvax Crystal Rock Wax Upgrade £45
Headlights restored from £40 per side
Wheels off to be sealed inside & out £45 per wheel
Calipers & hubs painted from £200-£300
Cquartz UK or Finest ceramic paint coating from £220-£300
Upgrade to Enhancement or Ultimate Detail package if you require more thorough paint correction
Please also check out our other services available or just drop us a line if you want to discuss the options in detail or if you have any questions regarding any services we offer (or you'd like to see)!
Go to our Quote request form now: QUOTE ME!